The admission process might differ between Vatel schools. The process is divided into simple steps, which is explained below:
1. Contact Vatel Istanbul by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also call on +905495984838 - +905495984836 - +902125336532 (ext. 1829)
2. National students can also visit Vatel Istanbul directly to get the application form and International students can request an application form via e-mail.
3. Complete the application form and send it back to Vatel Istanbul
4. Attach photocopies of all academic records, birth certificate, ID, up-to-date CV, letter of motivation, 4 passport sized photos.
5. After evaluation and processing of the file, candidates are called for a series of tests (Written aptitude, Personality, English).
6. Upon acceptance, the candidate is notified, and upon rejection the candidate is notified and a written document is sent with reasons of rejection.
1.750 EUR (For all applicants. Including admission fees, uniform package, education materials and insurance.)
|Turkish citizens |
|Please contact us for our special TL prices |
Other countries citizens *
| 7 800 EUR|
|(Tuition fees are subject to increase from 5% to 10% for 2nd and 3rd years, depending on the yearly inflation.)|| |
Visa and residence permit assistance fees for international students. (Please contact us for information).
Fees indicated above exclude official taxes of education.
Note: Students currently pursuing their final year may also apply for the upcoming intake, subject to successful completion of their degree / diploma at a later date, before the start of the Vatel program.
**Please contact us for rules and conditions.
Contact this campus
KADIR HAS ÜNİVERSİTESİ, Cibali Kampüsü,
İstanbul - TR